We currently have a range of high-quality homes including self-contained flats, shared flats and houses.
Our homes are fully compliant with the criteria four Category 1, Category 2, Category 4, and Category 5, and homes are furnished and equipped to a very high standard.
We can provide homes with the greater Birmingham and Sandwell area and We have just added three new homes that are now ready to accept residents in Birmingham, Leicester and Burton upon Trent.
We also have new homes in Walsall and Redditch that will be completed soon, and we are continually looking to add new properties to our portfolio.
We provide a variety of supported accommodation that includes:
- Self-contained individual single flat.
- Self-contained multi bedroom flat.
- Single room in shared house.
All Category 5 accommodation will have staff on site 24/7. Category 4 accommodation will have staff on site at night from 10pm to 6am.
The services provided will vary dependent on the home and Category. Typical features may include:
- En-suite facilities.
- TV in each flat or lounge area.
- Shared kitchen and/or lounge facilities.
With the accommodation and our support services we are able to provide industry leading services.
- Young people are able to actively experience independent living and prepare for the future.
- Unaccompanied asylum seeking children (UASC) are able to experience independent living learn to become self-sufficient in the UK.